Sign up now for fall 2018 housing
We have pre-reserved 30 spots for Universidad Carlos III students who book housing by July 1! Our offer is all-inclusive: from maintenance service to monthly cleaning to a 24-hour emergency hotline and more, we've got you covered! It's all included in the price. You'll live like a local in the heart of Madrid, within a short commute to Carlos III campus. Check out our terms and prices below. Note that Carlos III students receive an exclusive discount on our Easy Landing Package!
The first step is to register with us by clicking the button below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments).
What's included? COH makes your Madrid housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Weekly cleaning service
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Madrid
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine & drying rack
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
Fall 2018 Terms & Prices*
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a refundable security deposit.
- Approximately 15 sqm per bed in a shared apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Apartments located in the Chamberi area, a charming neighborhood, close to restaurants, bars, grocery stores and coffee shops.
- Fully outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
STANDARD SHARED BEDROOM SPACE
- 555€ per month, per resident
STANDARD SINGLE SPACE IN A SHARED APARTMENT
- 680€ per month, per resident
XL SINGLE SPACE IN A SHARED APARTMENT
The space of a 2-person shared room all to yourself!
- 850 euros per month
Everything you need for an easy landing in Madrid! Includes airport pick-up in a private car, pre-opening Spanish bank account, a SIM card, a 10-trip metro card, and a "Madrid essentials" welcome tote with lots of local goodies inside. 245€, -25% for Carlos III students for a discount price of 184€.
The above costs represent total payments for each category of accommodation before discounts associated with early payment. So, these prices don't include:
- One-time refundable security deposit of 550€
- A Billing Administration Fee of 100€
Payment deadlines and installment plan ***
In order to avoid late payment fees, you must pay prior to the dates outlined in the schedule below. Accordingly, our payment pages offer the option to pay in installments (see deadlines below). If you wish to avoid the Billing Administration Fee, note that you must pay for the semester in full in advance, by May 15, as is outlined below.
Fall SEMESTER PAYMENT DEADLINES
- One month's rent (prices vary according to choice of accommodation in a shared or single room), the Billing Administration Fee, and the €550 Security Deposit are due by May 15. If you have chosen the Easy Landing Package, the full amount of the corresponding supplement for the semester is also due at this time.
- 1/2 of the fall semester's remaining accommodation price is due by July 15.
- Remaining spring semester's accommodation price is due by September 15.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for any second and/or third installment payment received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.
* Prices are based on the school semester. Extra charges apply for staying beyond checkout, when possible. Payments are made in euros.
** While available. COH options are available on a limited basis. If we can't satisfy your request, we will refund any supplements paid.
*** Accommodation prices include rent, high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, maintenance, emergency housing services, check-in and checkout services, required insurance, taxes and other services. Due dates may be amended from time to time.
Questions? Get in touch via email: email@example.com.