Sign up now for fall 2018 housing!
We are very much looking forward to housing you for your fall 2018 semester at Universidad Nebrija! A spot in one of Comforts of Home's fully furnished, shared apartments will soon be yours. You can see photos of some of our apartments here, and check out our terms and prices below. Note that Nebrija students receive an exclusive discount on our Easy Landing Package!
The first step is to apply with us by clicking the button below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments). If you'd like to live with a specific roommate, please note that both of you must apply online with us and request each other to guarantee we can place you in the same apartment.
What's included? COH makes your Madrid housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Weekly cleaning service
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Madrid
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine & drying rack
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
Universidad Nebrija Fall 2018 Terms & Prices*
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance. Each apartment also includes:
- Approximately 15 sqm per bed in a shared apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Approximately 30 minutes (or less) from campus by mass transit
- Fully outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
Standard Shared Bedroom Space
- 550€ per student per month
Standard Single Space in a Shared Apartment
- 650€ per student per month
XL SINGLE SPACE IN A SHARED APARTMENT
The space of a 2-person shared room all to yourself!
- 850 euros per month
Everything you need for an easy landing in Madrid! Includes airport pick-up in a private car, pre-opening Spanish bank account, a SIM card, a 10-trip metro card, and a "Madrid essentials" welcome tote. 245€, -25% for Nebrija students for a discount price of 184€.
The above costs represent total payments for each category of accommodation before discounts associated with early payment. So, these prices don't include:
- One-time refundable security deposit of €550
- A billing administration fee of 100€
Payment deadlines and installment plan **
In order to avoid late payment fees, you must pay prior to the dates outlined in the schedule below. Accordingly, our payment pages offer the option to pay in installments (see deadlines below). If you wish to avoid billing administration fees, note that you must pay for the semester in full in advance, by May 15, as is outlined below.
Fall Semester Payment Deadlines
- One month's rent, the billing administration fee, and the €550 Security Deposit are due by May 15.
- 1/2 of the fall semester's remaining accommodation price is due by July 15.
- Remaining fall semester's accommodation price is due by September 15.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for any second and/or third installment payment received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.
* Prices are based on the school semester. Extra charges apply for staying beyond checkout, when possible. Payments are made in euros. Comforts of Home is not responsible for international transaction fees clients may incur from their home bank. For questions regarding transaction fees, please contact your bank directly.
** Accommodation prices include rent, high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, maintenance, emergency housing services, check-in and checkout services, required insurance, taxes and other services. Due dates may be amended from time to time.
Questions? Get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.