Register for your Fall housing
To reserve your Madrid Fall 2018 housing, please fill out the form below. This is where you can let us know your contact information, what type of room you want (single or shared), if you have roommate requests, etc. We look forward to welcoming you in Madrid!
What's included? COH makes your Madrid housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Weekly cleaning service
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Madrid
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine & drying rack
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
Fall 2018 Terms & Prices*
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit.
- Approximately 15 sqm per bed in a shared apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Approximately 30 minutes (or less) from campus by mass transit
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
Standard Shared Bedroom Space
- 555 euros per month
Standard Single Space in a Shared Apartment
- 680 euros per month
XL Single space in a shared apartment
The space of a 2-person shared room all to yourself!
- 850 euros per month
€245. Everything you need for an easy landing in Madrid! Includes airport pick-up in a private car, pre-opening Spanish bank account, a SIM card, a 10-trip metro card, and a "Madrid essentials" welcome tote.
The above costs represent total payments for each category of accommodation before discounts associated with early payment. So, these prices don't include:
- One-time refundable security deposit of €550
- Billing Administration Fee of €100 per semester, which is waived from accommodation charges with early full-semester payment
Payment deadlines and installment plan ***
In order to avoid late payment fees, you must pay prior to the dates outlined in the schedule below. Accordingly, our payment pages offer the option to pay in installments (see deadlines below).
Fall Semester Payment Deadlines
- One month's rent, the Billing Administration Fee, and the €550 Security Deposit are due by May 15. If you have chosen our Easy Landing Package, the full amount of the corresponding supplement is also due at this time.
- 1/2 of the Fall semester's remaining accommodation price is due by July 15.
- Remaining Fall semester's accommodation price is due by September 15.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for any second and/or third installment payment received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.
* Prices are based on the school semester. Extra charges apply for staying beyond checkout, when possible. Payments are made in euros.
** While available. COH options are available on a limited basis. If we can't satisfy your request, we will refund any supplements paid.
*** Accommodation prices include rent, high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, maintenance, emergency housing services, check-in and checkout services, required insurance, taxes and other services. Due dates may be amended from time to time.
Questions? Get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're looking forward to meeting you soon in Madrid!