Sign up now for spring 2018 housing
We look forward to housing you for your spring 2018 semester at Universidad Carlos III! Our housing is all-inclusive: from maintenance service to monthly cleaning to a 24-hour emergency hotline and more, we've got you covered! It's all included in the price. You'll live like a local in the heart of Madrid, within a short commute to Carlos III campus. Check out our terms and prices below. Note: Carlos III students receive a special discount on our Easy Landing Package!
The first step is to register with us by clicking the button below. This step helps us learn a little about you, including your correct contact information, your gender, any roommate requests, and whether you are interested in a co-ed apartment (our bedrooms are always single-sex, but lots of students request co-ed apartments).
What's included? COH makes your Madrid housing experience easy. All COH apartments include the following services and amenities:
- Weekly cleaning service
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Spacious apartment
- Safe neighborhood within the city of Madrid
- Fully furnished living/dining room with sofa & comfy chairs for everyone
- Twin size bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine & drying rack
- 24/7 emergency hotline in case of flood, gas leak, fire, etc…
- On-line, on-call maintenance service from COH
- Renters’ insurance
- Utilities: gas or electricity and water
Spring 2018 Terms & Prices*
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit.
- Approximately 15 sqm per bed in a shared apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Apartments located in the Chamberi area, a quaint neighborhood, close to restaurants, bars, grocery stores and coffee shops.
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
STANDARD SHARED BEDROOM SPACE
- 550€ per month, per resident
STANDARD SINGLE SPACE IN A SHARED APARTMENT
- 650€ per month, per resident
Everything you need for an easy landing in Madrid! Includes airport pick-up in a private car, pre-opening Spanish bank account, a SIM card, a 10-trip metro card, and a "Madrid essentials" welcome tote. 245€, -25% for Carlos III students for a discount price of 184€.
The above costs represent total payments for each category of accommodation before discounts associated with early payment. So, these prices don't include:
- Payment processing fees of 3%, which are waived from accommodation charges with early full-semester payment (by November 15)
- One-time refundable security deposit of 550€
Payment deadlines and installment plan ***
In order to avoid late payment fees, you must pay prior to the dates outlined in the schedule below. Accordingly, our payment pages offer the option to pay in installments (see deadlines below). If you wish to avoid payment processing fees, note that you must pay for the semester in full in advance, by November 15, as is outlined below.
SPRING SEMESTER PAYMENT DEADLINES
- One month's rent + one month's fees (prices vary according to choice of accommodation in a shared or single room) and the €550 Security Deposit are due by November 15. If you have chosen the Easy Landing Package, the full amount of the corresponding supplement for the semester is also due at this time.
- 1/2 of the spring semester's remaining accommodation price is due by December 15.
- Remaining spring semester's accommodation price is due by February 15, 2017.
Please note: there is a €100 Late Payment Fee assessed for any second and/or third installment payment received after the above-mentioned dates. We will begin to process your application only once all the relevant fees are received.
Fees above do not include a 3% payment processing fee (this is added on the payments page). You can avoid this fee on the accommodation portion of your payment by paying the entire semester's accommodation fee by the first due date (November 15).
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.
* Prices are based on the school semester. Extra charges apply for staying beyond checkout, when possible. Payments are made in euros.
** While available. COH options are available on a limited basis. If we can't satisfy your request, we will refund any supplements paid.
*** Accommodation prices include rent, high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, maintenance, emergency housing services, check-in and checkout services, required insurance, taxes and other services. Due dates may be amended from time to time.
Questions? Get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're looking forward to meeting you soon in Madrid!